Welcome to AmeriSpec Home Inspection Service of Toronto East and Scarborough
Since 2012, AmeriSpec of Toronto East and Scarborough has provided homebuyers, home sellers and real estate professionals with quality pre- and post-home inspections as well as valuable energy evaluations in the local areas of the Toronto East, Scarborough and the surrounding GTA
We pride ourselves on providing the peace of mind people have come to expect from Canada’s Leading Home Inspection Company.
The AmeriSpec Home Inspection Experience
AmeriSpec of Toronto East and Scarborough is a proud franchisee of the AmeriSpec of Canada family, offering the AmeriSpec Home Inspection – a visual inspection of over 400 items including the foundation, roof, and structural components, plus visible electrical, plumbing and mechanical operating systems of the property.
Our inspectors are trained, certified and fully insured for total peace of mind.
- General Home Inspections
- Pre-listing Home Inspections
- Commercial Inspections
- Energy Assessments
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Mold Sampling
- Pool & Spa Inspections and More!
A complete home inspection:
- Can give you peace of mind, knowing you’ve made a sound buying decision
- Reveals the repairs and investments you’ll need to make before you buy
- Gives you invaluable details about every aspect of your new home
- Reduces the risk of unwanted “surprises” after you move in
A thorough home inspection before you put your house on the market:
- Offers you and your buyers the complete peace of mind that comes from knowing the true condition of your house
- Lets you prepare for/or repair items that could pose a problem, or even reduce your asking price when negotiating the sale
- Reduces the chance of last minute “surprises” which could delay or derail a deal
Among these advantages are:
- More sales
- Less negotiation
- Reduced listing times
- Less litigation
- Professional image and credibility
- Less buyer discomfort
- Reduced buyer’s remorse